Join top Washington health care healthcare experts and insiders and ANCOR's government relations team for a lively political and policy discussion on the heels of the 2012 elections. Anticipating a very active Congressional lame duck session, presenters will predict policy actions affecting both providers and advocates. Topics up for discussion will include:
- Romney v. Obama - who won and why?
- Political landscape in the coming year
- Winning and losing sectors
- CMS in the next administration
- ACA implementation
- Lame duck agenda, sequestration and the "fiscal cliff"
- The future of Medicaid funding and state budgets
- Medicaid long term services and supports
- The status of dual eligible integration
Note: all times are Eastern
Andy Schneider, Medicaid Consultant, Former Chief Health Counsel to the House Energy and Commerce Committee
Rodney Whitlock, Director of Health Policy, Senator Grassley
Bob Cusack , Managing Editor, The Hill
Robert Raben, President, The Raben Group
Licy Do Canto, President, The Do Canto Group
Introduction by Barbara Merrill, Vice President of Public Policy, ANCOR
Registration has closed.