ANCOR and the National Association of QDDPs (NAQ) have partnered together to offer this four-part webinar series on person-centered approaches that empower people with I/DD to thrive. Ideal for service providers, A Lifetime of Support will tap into the expertise of leading innovators in I/DD service delivery to help participants identify and adapt their own approaches that can help supported individuals live longer, more fulfilling lives.
The American Network of Community Options and Resources (ANCOR) is a national, nonprofit trade association representing more than 1400 private community providers of services to people with disabilities. ANCOR’s mission is to advance the ability of our members in supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to fully participate in their communities.
NAQ provides an avenue for professionals to learn, connect and share so they can better support people with disabilities to lead the lives they want to live. It’s mission is “to promote, protect, and advance the interests of disability professionals in service, application, research, and other means of improving human welfare.” www.qddp.org
Register for the entire series at a 20% discount!
ANCOR/NAQ 4-Part Webinar Series
4-part webinar series runs from October through November 2018 (60-minute duration)
- October 17, 2018: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- October 31, 2018: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- November 14, 2018: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
- November 28 , 2018: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM Eastern
A recording will be made available for registrants.
- ANCOR/NAQ* members: $69.00
- Non-members: $129.00
4-Webinar Series Discount** (20% discount on entire series)
- ANCOR/NAQ* members: $221.00
- Non-members: $413.00
*NAQ members must obtain discount code from NAQ.
**Must purchase entire series to take advantage of 20% discount (series discount cannot be retroactively applied to a previously purchased individual session).
Register for the 4-Part Webinar Series
Register for Individual Webinars
Click on a link below to register for an individual webinar.
- Dignity of Risk: Ensuring Safety without Copping Out (October 17, 2018)
- Skills Are About to Get Real: How Skill Assessments Can Be Used to Develop Meaningful, Evidence-Based Program Curriculum for Adults with I/DD (October 31, 2018)
- What if the Dreams are Hard to Learn About? (November 14, 2018)
- Everyday Supports of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities and Dementia (November 28, 2018)