Oregon Resource Association
The Oregon Resource Association (ORA) is a statewide trade association of non-profits providing services to persons with disabilities, is seeking an Executive Director. The position is based in Salem, Oregon.
The Executive Director will work in an environment with multiple stakeholder leaders (State, Federal, Regional and Local) and with other industry professionals involved in different but related aspects of industry partnerships on behalf of Oregonians with disabilities.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work with member agencies, State officials, legislators, and other allied partners to advance leadership of the Association; proactively shape the future of the human services delivery system (especially IDD); build resources, tools and methods to enable members to achieve success; and ensure the long-term viability of the Association. Demonstrated leadership, public policy/advocacy, public speaking, written communication, collaboration, and relationship building skill are essential.
Work is performed both in the office environment and across the state of Oregon.
- BA/BS, or any combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the desired skills, knowledge, and ability required to perform the job
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience in a health/human services agency or trade association
- Expertise working with a Board of Directors
- Knowledge of principles and practices of fiscal management, including budget preparation, expenditure control, and record keeping
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with individuals and groups regarding complex or sensitive issues or regulations
- Proven managerial and HR experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Solid administrative background which can include working with for-profit as well non-profit organizations
A resume with chronological work, salary and benefit compensation history is required.
Salary range $90k - $125k depending on experience plus a generous benefit package.
Please submit your resume’s to email@example.com.