EON, a growing employee owned company, now has a need for a full time Operations Director to join our Leadership team. Operations Director is accountable for leading, managing, developing a comprehensive array of community support services for individuals who need assistance to remain independent in the community. Must have experience working with individuals with varying disabilities and mental health issues. Experience and knowledge of rules and regulations for home and community based waivered service provision necessary. EON - Enriching lives by supporting independence
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Health, and Human/Social Services field. five to seven years of progressive management and supervisory experience in Home and Community Based Services or Health Care industry. Experience in, and working knowledge of, applicable rules and regulations governing Home and Community Based Services, Intermediate Care Facilities, and the health care industry preferred.
Must be able to meet the qualification of a Designated Manager which includes any of the following:
- Bachelor of Science degree in a field related to human services and one year of full-time experience
- Associates Degree or Diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution and 2 years (4,160 hours) of full-time experience.
- Four years (8,320 hours) of experience under the supervision of a staff person who meets the previous listed qualifications.
AND three years of supervisory level experience in a program providing direct support services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older.
Must also be able to meet the following qualifications:
- Ability to safely operate and drive a motor vehicle with a Valid driver’s license and meet qualifiers to be insured by EON’s vehicle insurance provider.
- Safe and Operational vehicle to commute and travel for business purposes.
- Ability to pass a Minnesota Dept. of Human Services Background Study. To include ability to provide direct care without restrictions.
- Complete all orientation and training needs as written in policy.
- Meet the physical requirements as outlined in this position description.
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Basic computer knowledge and skills using Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Benefit Category:Full time, Salaried/Exempt.
Hours Worked:Full time organizational position.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.